This item is NOT eligible for media mail shipping. If your order includes this item, please select another shipping option. Thank you.
Bringing back old school design with the latest technologies, the R1850DB is an active 2.0 speaker system designed at a 10-degree angle to accurately direct sound to you in an MDF enclosure. This smart angle creates a clear sound reference while reducing distortion. Dynamic range control (DRC) also limits distortion. With a total output at 70 watts through 4 speaker drivers, this 2.0 studio bookshelf speaker makes good on big sound.
Manage your music with dials on the back of the speaker and have complete control of audio, bass and treble or use the wireless remote. With Bluetooth capabilities, pairing your music to this dynamic system is at your fingertips. If that's not enough, dual RCA inputs allow for connectivity to multiple music sources while the optical input ensures you get the best sound experience throughout.
- Active bookshelf speaker system with 70W power output
- Bluetooth 4.1, Optical / Coaxial, and Dual RCA inputs
- To scale up to a 2.1 music system, connect a subwoofer to the Sub Out port and then enjoy more powerful bass output
- Bi-amplifier system with DSP and electronic crossovers
- Wireless remote control for volume adjustment and mute
- Calibrated front-facing bass reflex port
- 100% MDF wooden enclosures to minimize acoustic resonance
- Available in gloss black or matte black side panels. (See EAN code)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 60Hz-20KHz
- TOTAL POWER OUTPUT: RMS 16Wx2 + 19Wx2
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO: ⩾85dBA
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION: 0.5%
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: PC:700±50mV
- AUX: 550±50mV
- TWEETER: Φ19mm silk dome, 6ohm
- SUBWOOFER: 4"Φ116mm 6ohm
- DIMENSIONS(ACTIVE SPEAKER): 154x254x224mm(w x h x d)
- NET WEIGHT: 6.63kg
- Includes: 2X Speakers, Remoote Control, User Manual, 3.5 mm to RCA Cable, RCA to RCA cable, Fiber Optic Audio cable, Speaker connecting cable
- AC Universal 100-240V, 50/60HZ